Are you making the move this year? New year, new house, yeah? There’s a ton of tasks to be done when moving. You don’t want to miss that Southern Living magazine or wedding announcement so make sure you update your address with the post office!
The easiest way to change your address is online. Click here for the direct link.
How it Works
- If you’re making a permanent move, use this service to update your address.
- If your move is temporary, you can use this service for as short as 15 days or as long as 1 year. After the first 6 months, you can extend for another 6 months.
- Direct your mail to a new address with a few clicks and a $1.00 charge to your credit card (the charge verifies your identity).
- Mail is sent piece by piece to the new address.
- You will receive a welcome kit with coupons from our partners
provided by USPS
There is also an option for Premium Forwarding Service.
You’ll want to take advantage of the welcome kit too! With coupons from Lowe’s, home decor businesses and more, this is a great little house warming ‘gift’!
Don’t forget to change your address with other places too. A few you don’t want overlook include DMV (driver’s license), bank, credit card companies, tax agencies, phone carrier, employer, insurance, and clubs and organizations.
If you’re really wanting to go all out, send a ‘We’ve Moved’ postcard to friends and family!
Is this your year to make the big move? We want to help. Call us today!